DJ GULLY ENTERTAINMENT
- How do I reserve a party date? - Parties are booked on a first come, first serve basis. We recommend booking 4-6 weeks in advance to get the date & time you prefer.
- What is required at the time of booking? - When a party date & time has been selected, a retainer fee AND a signed agreement is required to secure your reservation. We will identify an appropriate appointment time and meet with you. We must receive the retainer and signed agreement before we can fully commit to your date.
- What forms of payment do you accept? - We accept checks for DEPOSIT ONLY. The balance will be paid in cash only and due as stated on the agreement, usually no later than one week prior to the date of the party. No parties will start without the balance being paid in full.
- Where are the parties held? - Our parties come to your home or desired location.
- How long are the parties? - We offer three party packages; 1 hour, 1 1/2 hours, or 2 hours, depending on the package you choose. Longer parties are available, please contact us for pricing.
- How many children may I invite? - We do not have a minimum number of children for your party. However, keep in mind that, because our parties consist of interactive dancing, you will need to provide adequate, CLEARED space for the activities.
- What happens if I need to cancel the party? - Once a retainer is paid, parties can only be rescheduled. We will work with you to find an alternative date & time. If you choose to cancel our services for any reason, your retainer is non-refundable.
- What happens if there is inclement weather or an illness? - In the event of severe weather, Gully Entertainment has the right to reschedule your party. If you choose to cancel your party, remember that your retainer is non-refundable.
- Do adults stay for the party? - Parents and other adults are encouraged to stay and enjoy the festivities. There are always great photo opportunities that you may not want to miss. Not to mention all the dance fun!